Ski holiday in Gerlos in the Zillertal valley
In winter Gerlos changes into a magical winter-wonderland.
Enjoy the 143 km of slopes in the Zillertal Arena and make use of the different activities Michi's Schischule has to offer.
In the afternoon Gerlos really comes alive when everyone comes down from the mountain and the bars and restaurants open their doors. Have a drink in one of the Après ski bars or enjoy a typical Austrian dinner in one of the many restaurants.
Enjoy the beautiful winter days and snow-covered mountains. Gerlos is part of the Zillertal Arena. This ski-area consists of the slopes in Zell am Ziller, Gerlos, Königsleiten, Krimml and Gerlosplatte.
Underneath you'll find some interesting facts:
- From Dec. 2016 the new gondola "Dorfbahn Gerlos" who brings you in the Zillertal Arena
- 143 km of slopes, 7 km black diamonds, 99 km red and 37 km blue
- 51 lifts and cable cars
- 291 ha of slopes with artificial snow / 556 snow generators
- Arena snowpark and halfpipe in Gerlos
- iZillertal Arena App - your Arena Guide on the way
- Wi-Fi hotspots at the lift stations and the mountain huts
- 29 Pistenbullys prepaire the slope in the night