BikeAktiv - MOUNTAINBIKEN IN TYROL
Are you an enthusiastic mountainbiker and would you like to ride all the exciting trails Zillertal Arena has to offer?Then don't look any further!
Fanatic mountain bikers can choose from several impressive tours with Bike Aktiv. Whether you are sporty, beginner, X-Country rider, marathon or an enduro rider, we have a tour to suit your needs.
We offer challenging tours for every level with our Bike Aktiv programm. From ca. 20th of June till ca. 20th of September we offer 2 different bike tours daily from Monday to Friday.
- Family ride: max. 400 Hm, light descends (Children from 8 years or older, if accompanied by an adult).
- Arena Biker: max. 700 Hm, easy single-trail routes- for sportive bikers.
- Trailsurfer: max. 1000 Hm, easy to moderate single-trail routes, for trail lovers.
- Enduro light: short uphills, moderate to hard single-trail routes, with lift, bus and shuttle trips.
- Gipfelstürmer: max 1500 Hm, easy to moderate single-trail routes.
Why a guided tour?
Secret trails, fun with the group, technical tips and trics, information about the local culture and surroundings and always a professional helping hand in case of an emergency
The Zillertal Arena biking region has lots to offer:
- 325 kilometers of mountainbiking trails in Tiroler Zillertal untill Pinzgau region - Salzburg.
- 3 blue (easy), 9 red (medium), 5 black (difficult) mountainbike routes and 4 single-trail routes (difficult - medium - easy).
- Bike & E-bike rentals in Gerlos
- Bikes can be taken free of charge with the Isskogel lift with the Free Mountain Card
- The Zell-Gerlos Hiking bus and the Zillertalbahn transport your bike free of charge (provided there is space)
- Practice trail with a pump trail in Gerlos
- iZillertal APP Arena - the Arena guide, complete with all mountainbiking and hiking routes alpine huts and taverns.