BikeAktiv - MOUNTAINBIKEN IN TYROL
Are you an enthusiastic mountainbiker and would you like to ride all the exciting trails Zillertal Arena has to offer?
Then don't look any further!
We offer challenging tours for every level with our BikeAktiv program. Whether you are all new to mountainbiking, prefer cross county riding, enjoy marathon or love enduro; we know where to go!
From ca. 20th of June till ca. 20th of September we offer 2 different bike tours daily from Monday to Friday. There will be a tour for everyone!
- Family ride: max. 400 Hm, light descends (Children from 8 years or older, if accompanied by an adult).
- Arena Biker: max. 700 Hm, easy single-trail routes- for sportive bikers.
- Trailsurfer: max. 1000 Hm, easy to moderate single-trail routes, for trail lovers.
- Enduro light: short uphills, moderate to hard single-trail routes, with lift, bus and shuttle trips.
- Gipfelstürmer: max 1500 Hm, easy to moderate single-trail routes.
Why a guided tour?
Secret trails, fun with the group, technical tips and trics, information about the local culture and surroundings and always a professional helping hand in case of an emergency
The Zillertal Arena biking region has lots to offer:
- 325 kilometers of mountainbiking trails in the Pinzgau region.
- 3 blue (easy), 9 red (medium), 5 black (difficult) mountainbike routes and 2 yellow single-trail routes (very difficult).
- Free transport of bikes with the Zillertal Arena lifts up to an altitude of 1,800 m.
- Bike & E-bike rentals in the Zillertal Arena.
- Bikes can be taken free of charge between Zell and Gerlos and on the trains of the Zillertalbahn.
- Bike transportation at the Pinzgaubahn railways:
- TheZell-Gerlos Bike Ticket (€2,50) is valid for one cable-car ascent in Zell and one ascent in Gerlos, or vice versa.
- iZillertal APP Arena - the Arena guide, complete with all mountainbiking and hiking routes alpine huts and taverns.